DOMINATOR® Coolant Boost
Improves heat transfer for increased horsepower. Reduces engine temperatures. Radiator-safe. Helps prevent corrosion in high-performance racing applications. Compatible with all water sources, including distilled, bottled and tap water. Shortens warm-up time. Safe for use with antifreeze mixes.
See the Product Data Bulletin for full details.
REDUCES ENGINE TEMPS
- Unlike other products, DOMINATOR Coolant Boost uses three surfactants, each designed to operate in a different temperature range, to increase liquid-to-metal contact.
- Closer contact with metal parts increases the coolant's efficiency in transferring heat away from hot engine parts and out through the radiator and fan.
- Reduces engine temperature up to 25°F (13.8°C) for maximum efficiency.
FIGHTS DAMAGING CORROSION
- Delivers outstanding corrosion protection for maximum cooling-system performance and life.
- In industry testing, limited corrosion on the six metals most commonly found in cooling systems (copper, solder, brass, steel, cast iron and cast aluminum).
- Excellent protection in racing applications using straight-water coolant.
FASTER ENGINE WARM UP
- Proprietary tiered-surfactant technology helps engines warm up an average of 54% faster.
- Helps the defroster begin working sooner and the cabin warm more quickly in passenger vehicles on cold days for maximum comfort.